Be sure and check out the SUPER SALE going on now on my Facebook Page! Fabulous deals on out of season merchandise! Click HERE to check it out!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mike’s Special Shrimp

One of our favorite restaurants to visit when we head down to Baton Rouge for LSU games is the legendary Mike Anderson’s.  I hope they are re-open in time for the 2012 season after a recent fire! I got a craving for one of his specialties and decided to whip it up myself.  Luckily I had this cookbook on hand to guide me.

IMG_4126

This recipe serves 4 to 6 people, and since it’s just the two of us, I improvised a little, cutting the butter way down to about half a stick and Worcestershire sauce to about 1/2 cup.

IMG_4127

Popped it a 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes until done and bubbly.

IMG_4128IMG_4129

Together with a sweet potato and some edamame, it was a delicious and nutritious meal, not to mention quick and easy!

IMG_4130



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Mike Anderson's was always my favorite but the last couple of times we went before the fire it wasn't nearly as good. I hope they get it together! The sign says they'll be open in the spring. It looks like they're doing a total remodel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts with Thumbnails